Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Survey Research

My research plan is survey research. My plan for this type of research is to get a group of people at separate times and give them three pictures of people per question. These people will not be celebrities. They will be three different people with different looks and different skin tones. I will ask my client a question such as "Who committed the murder?" "Who is the most successful singer?" and "Who is the most attractive?" These types of questions will be answered by my client by choosing one of my three pictures that I give them to choose from. These answers will hopefully be consistent in terms of getting a solid result. I hope that my clients stay away from any form of colorism, and speak their true opinion that is not based on someone's skin color. I think this strategy and research plan will be successful because I am getting opinions from all different people; not only one specific group. I am getting results from young people, old people, girls, boys, men, and women. 

No comments:

Post a Comment